TRUST intuition development immersion
YOU already know intuition can help you feel connected, inspired, & confident.
BUT … it’s hard to separate your inner knowing from the noise of other people’s opinions, and your own fears or doubts.
Honestly? Most of us are somewhat disconnected from our intuition. It gets educated out of us from a very young age, and we lose track of what it feels like to ‘just know.’
If intuition is supposed to be natural and instinctual, why do so many of us struggle to trust it?
Because cultural conditioning has taught us otherwise.
This course is for you if:
- You are intelligent and sensitive, but sometimes over-analytic. You want to connect to the intelligence of your heart;
- You need to strengthen your ability to make confident decisions without getting stuck in ‘analysis paralysis’ or self-doubt;
- You’re intuitive, but frequently discount what you know;
- You seek deeper connection to your authentic self and purpose;
- You’re ready to try techniques and practices to become more aware of yourself and the life you want to live;
- You want to learn in a supportive community with other smart, sensitive people, and are available to show up for regular meetings
TRUST is an 8 week immersion of theory + practice using Intuitive Life Practice (ILP), my research-based framework for cultivating intuition and connecting to inner knowing.
The curriculum is informed by 3 pillars.
Mindset – what intuition is; where our ideas about intuition come from; investigating our own beliefs about intuition, truth, knowledge, the self, & consciousness.
Awareness – attunement, alignment & attention; preparing our bodies to experience resonance and vibrations; priming our attention through meditation and self-reflection; focusing inward to receive feedback from the body & awaken the senses.
Discernment – developing resilient self-trust through self-reflection; exploring ethics and best practices to follow up on intuitive experience; sorting through emotions, logic, and the inner critic.
By the end of the course, you will:
Have a coherent vocabulary to talk about intuition and establish what you believe intuition is (HINT: it’s not what you think);
- Learn what intuition feels like for you & how to recognize your own unique intuitive ‘tells’;
- Gain confidence and clarity with your inner voice;
- Distinguish between intuition, fear, anxiety, and other inner voices;
- Increase your capacity for trustworthy intuition;
- Develop discipline in your spiritual practices
This cohort of the TRUST Intuition Development Immersion meets via zoom,
Tuesdays @ 7 – 8:30 pm EST, weekly from February 14 – April 4, 2023.
Weekly sessions will contain a mix of instruction, practices, and coaching. You’ll also receive a recording of each session, plus handouts and other resources to support your learning.
Each week, there will be ‘homework’ – practices for you to do throughout the week. Expect to spend between 5-20 minutes, daily.
Email me with any questions or to register: firstname.lastname@example.org